London Metropolitan University offers merit-based postgraduate scholarships to outstanding international students who wants to pursue a Master’s Degree at the University.
- Students who hold an unconditional offer for one of our postgraduate degree programmes and who pay international tuition fees may apply for a scholarship.
- You can’t apply for a scholarship unless you have applied for a course and been given an unconditional offer to study at London Met
(current continuing students are the only exception to this rule).
- The scholarship programme provides full and partial tuition fee financial support for students on taught Masters degree programmes.
- Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country of them doing a Masters degree in the UK.
(This must be clearly demonstrated in the personal statement that the above criteria are met).
- Evidence of paid and/or voluntary work done should also be included in the scholarship application, where applicable
- Applications for London Met scholarships are reviewed twice yearly (in June and November) by a panel of academic staff at the University.
- The application deadlines are31 May for September entry
31 October for February entry
- There are now TWO ways to complete your scholarship application form:
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB, UK
For more information, please visit: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/international/howtoapply/scholarships/postgraduate-scholarships/gradschol.cfm